Friday, June 12, 2009

Can society be mass produced?

I have always felt intrigued by the human being, and mostly, by how difficult it is to measure it both as an individual or as a group. I guess that is one of the reasons why I love living abroad so much. You get to know a different culture, different costumes and different people. All of them have something you can learn from. And everyone is worth getting to know, because everyone can enrich your life with new perspectives and ways of thinking.

However, I have been back home in Spain for longer than a month and I am impressed by how different I am from the rest and, specially, by how different they make me feel because I simply do not do "what everyone does."

I am starting to think that society may be mass produced. Or maybe that's not society?

No comments:

Post a Comment