Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I love life!

Sorry for the lack of updates but my life has been pretty hectic lately.

I barely have time to write something right now, but I just wanted to share my love to life with you. My dad went to hospital this morning for a checkup and the doctor found a couple of polyps that were removed instantly. At first I was scared, since those polyps need to be examined to check whether they are malignant or not. But then the doctor said that no matter what happens, the polyps are gone and my dad will be alright.

I realized that, no matter what, we need to stay positive and enjoy life to the fullest.

Carpe diem! Rejoice while you are alive; enjoy the day; live life to the fullest; make the most of what you have. It is later than you think. - Horace

Thanks doctors for taking care of my dad. And thanks God for giving us LIFE.

No comments:

Post a Comment