I found this extremely funny and wanted to share with you, so I took some time to translate it. It's an article from a Spanish newspaper where kids answer to different questions about love and relationships. So good!
The following is a survey made to children who are ten years old or younger:
1. How to decide who to marry:
"You should look for someone who likes the same things as you do. If you like to watch soccer, then she should like that you like it so she can bring you chips and beer" (Alonso, 10 y.o.)
2. What's the best age to get married?
"The best age to get married is 23, because you will have known your husband for at least ten years" (Paula, 10 y.o.)
"There is no best age to get married. You're stupid if you want to get married" (Francisco, 8 y.o.)
3. When is the best time to give the first kiss?
"When the man is rich" (Patricia, 7 y.o.)
"When you kiss a girl you have to marry her and have children with her. That's how it is" (Enrique, 8 y.o.)
4. What do your parents have in common?
"They don't want to have more children" (Laura, 8 y.o.)
5. What do people do on the first date?
"On the first date people tell lies, so they can get a second date" (Martin, 10 y.o.)
6. What would you do if your first date was a disaster?
"I'd go back home and pretend I'm dead. Then I'd call the Media" (Jose, 9 y.o.)
7. Is it better to be married or single?
"Girls are better off single, but boys need someone to clean the house" (Ana, 9 y.o.)
8. What needs to be done so marriage is a success?
"You have to tell your wife that she's pretty. Even if she looks like a truck" (Ricardo, 10 y.o.)
#5 is my favorite!
You can see the original here